• Learn how to design and install water-efficient landscapes that meet local codes.
• Earn Florida Water StarSM Accredited Irrigation Professional or Florida Water StarSM Accredited Landscape Professional designation.
• Attend training and exams (optional) scheduled in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Training sponsored by South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) and hosted by Broward County NatureScape Irrigation Service. Exams provided by the Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA).
Continuing Education Credit will be offered for:
• Board of Landscape Architecture — 7.25 credits CE/course #0009685
• Certified Irrigation Specialty Contractor CILB — 7 credits / Course #0610852
• FNGLA-certified professionals — 4 CEU hours
• Irrigation Association — 4 CEU hours
Training will take place 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., July 19 (lunch will be provided courtesy of Rain Bird) The cost for training is $25.
Testing is optional and will take place 8:30 a.m. – noon, July 20. The costs for exams are $50 each.
Pre-registration is required.
For more information, contact Merry Mott at email@example.com or 800-375-3642.